Adam L. Ross
A practicing attorney in Charlotte since 2003, Adam Ross earned his Juris Doctor from the University of North Carolina School of Law. He joined James, McElroy & Diehl immediately following law school, and became a partner in the firm in 2008.
Adam’s practice includes handling a variety of complex civil litigation matters, including business disputes, shareholder conflicts, real property disputes, securities litigation, contract disputes, and employment matters – with a special focus on conflicts related to covenants not to compete. Adam has argued on multiple occasions before the North Carolina Court of Appeals, and is admitted to practice before all North Carolina state trial, appellate and federal courts.
A significant portion of Adam’s practice also includes representing professional motorsports team owners and drivers (NASCAR, NHRA, and AMA) in various litigation matters.
Recent client testimonial: Joe Gibbs Racing, Motocross
Blog posts by Adam L. Ross
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law, 2003
- B.A., Psychology, with Distinction, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2000
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina State Bar
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg Bar Association
- Designated "Young Gun (Best Under 40)" by Business North Carolina Legal Elite 2012
- Named to the “North Carolina Rising Stars” 2011-2013 editions – Business Litigation
- Graduate of the Mecklenburg County Bar Leadership Institute
- Peer review rated AV, by Martindale-Hubbell