Charles M. Viser
Casey Viser earned his Bachelor of Arts from Hampden-Sydney College and his Juris Doctor from the Campbell University School of Law. While in law school, Casey was president of the Student Bar Association, served as Case Summary Editor of the Campbell Law Observer and received the school’s Outstanding Leadership Award in 2000.
A native of Charlotte, Casey is married to the former Boo Dabbs, also of Charlotte, and together they play active roles in various civic organizations throughout the community. He served as a member of the 2002 Impact Fund Class of the Foundation for the Carolinas, the 2003 Bar Leadership Institute and the 2004 Arts and Science Council Grants Panel.
Casey also serves on the boards of the Eastover Homeowners Association and the Mecklenburg County Republican Party.
- J.D., Campbell University School of Law, 2000
- B.A., Economics and Spanish, Hampden-Sydney College, 1994
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina State Bar
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Named to the “North Carolina Rising Stars” 2009-2012 editions, published by Law & Politics and Charlotte Magazine – Business Litigation
- Named to the 2010-2012 editions of “The Best Lawyers in America” by Best Lawyers® – DUI/DWI Defense
- Named 2007 Business North Carolina “Legal Elite”
- Named to The Charlotte Business Journal 2007 “40 Under 40”