Claire J. Samuels
After graduating from the University of Missouri, Claire Samuels earned her Juris Doctor from Loyola University New Orleans School of Law. While in law school, Claire was on the Moot Court Executive Board, and selected as a memeber of the Order of the Barristers National Honor Society. In her third year, she was selected for externships with two federal justices: the Honorable John W. Lungstrum, Chief Justice, United States District Court, District of Kansas and the Honorable Joseph C. Wilkinson, United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana.
At James, McElroy & Diehl, Claire’s practice focuses on issues related to divorce law, including child custody, child support, spousal support (post separation support and alimony) and equitable distribution.
Blog posts by Claire J. Samuels
- J.D., Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, 2006
- B.A., Psychology, University of Missouri, 2002
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina State Bar
- Missouri State Bar
- Kansas State Bar
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- North Carolina Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Charlotte Women’s Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Collaborative Family Law Practice Group