Gary S. Hemric
A native of Burlington, North Carolina, Gary Hemric joined James, McElroy & Diehl after earning his Juris Doctor from the University of North Carolina School of Law. Since joining the firm more than 36 years ago, Gary has handled a number of high profile catastrophic injury cases, obtaining multi-million dollar settlements or judgments for clients of the firm. He is also heavily involved in alternative dispute resolution and is certified as a mediator, having served as such in almost two-thousand state and federal cases.
In his spare time, Gary enjoys cooking, gardening, snow skiing, hunting and a variety of other sports activities.
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law, 1974
- B.A., Political Science, Davidson College, 1970
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Named to the “North Carolina Super Lawyers” 2009-2017 editions – General Litigation
- Named to the 2009-2014 edition of “The Best Lawyers in America” by Best Lawyers® – Commercial Litigation, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury Litigation and Professional Malpractice
- Named Business North Carolina “Legal Elite” 2017 edition – Litigation