John Paul Tsahakis
After receiving his Bachelor of Arts from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, John Paul Tsahakis spent a year abroad working in Greece. He returned to Chapel Hill in 2006 to earn his Juris Doctor at the University of North Carolina School of Law, where he was an active member of the Holderness Moot Court Bench. In 2009, John Paul had the honor of competing in the National Environmental Moot Court Competition in New York.
Raised in Charlotte, John Paul moved back to Charlotte directly following law school to join JMD as an associate. At James, McElroy & Diehl, John Paul focuses his practice on issues relating to child custody, child support, spousal support (post separation support and alimony), equitable distribution, and domestic violence.
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law, 2009
- B.A., History, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2005
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina Bar
- United States District Court, Western District of North Carolina
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- 2014 Graduate of the Bar Leadership Institute
- AV® Preeminent™ rated, Martindale-Hubbell