- 600 South College Street
- Charlotte, NC 28202
- tel. 704.372.9870
John R. Brickley
A native of Minnesota, John R. Brickley received a Bachelor of Arts degree in both philosophy and Latin from the University of Wisconsin – Madison.
John earned his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from the University of South Carolina, where he received a merit scholarship. In law school, John was a member of the South Carolina Law Review and served as the Student Works Editor. He was a member of the Order of the Coif and the Order of the Wig and Robe. John also placed second in a bodybuilding competition while in law school.
John clerked for James, McElroy & Diehl during the Summer of 2009, and then joined the firm as an associate after graduating from law school.
Blog posts by John R. Brickley
- J.D., cum laude, University of South Carolina School of Law, 2010
- B.A., Philosophy and Latin, University of Wisconsin – Madison, 2004
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina State Bar
- United States District Court, Western District of North Carolina
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association