Jonathan D. Feit
Jonathan Feit received his Bachelor of Arts from Auburn University and his Juris Doctor from the University of Tennessee College of Law. He clerked for the Mecklenburg County District & Superior Court Judges in 1999 and joined James, McElroy & Diehl in 2001. Jonathan’s primary practice areas involve complex child custody cases, child support, spousal support, domestic violence and equitable distribution issues in Mecklenburg and other surrounding counties.
In his spare time, Jonathan volunteers for a number of non-profit organizations in the area and is an annual volunteer speaker for the Academic Internship Program. He is an avid college football fan and enjoys spending time with his family, traveling and playing golf.
- J.D., University of Tennessee College of Law, 2001
- B.A., Auburn University, 1996
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina State Bar
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Named to the “North Carolina Rising Stars" 2011-2013 editions – Family Law
- Graduate of the Mecklenburg County Bar Leadership Institute
- Named to the “North Carolina Rising Stars 2009”, published by Law & Politics and Charlotte Magazine
- Named 2008 Business North Carolina “Legal Elite”