Mary Kay Baynard
Mary Kay Baynard earned her Bachelor of Arts and Juris Doctor from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where she was both a Phi Beta Kappa and the secretary of the Chapel Hill chapter of Phi Delta Phi. After law school, Mary Kay was a research assistant for two one-year terms to Honorable Robert F. Orr and Honorable Jack L. Cozort on the North Carolina Court of Appeals.
Originally from Windsor, North Carolina, Mary Kay and her husband have three children. She is actively involved with her children’s schools and her church, Christ Episcopal.
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law
- B.A., Phi Beta Kappa, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina State Bar
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Named 2011 & 2014 Business North Carolina “Legal Elite” – Tax/Estate Planning