Eleven James, McElroy & Diehl Attorneys Named 2019 N.C. Super Lawyers
January 24, 2019 (Charlotte, N.C.)—James, McElroy & Diehl, P.A. is pleased to announce that 11 of the firm’s attorneys were recognized in North Carolina Super Lawyers magazine for their high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Three of those attorneys were recognized as Rising Stars.
In addition, Gena Graham Morris has been named in the 2019 Top 50 Women North Carolina Super Lawyers. It is her 10th year being named to this prestigious list, which features only Super Lawyers attorneys with the most total points earned across several categories.
The James, McElroy & Diehl attorneys honored in 2019 North Carolina Super Lawyers are:
- J. Mitchell Aberman – Business/Corporate
- Jon P. Carroll – Business Litigation (Rising Star)
- Jonathan D. Feit – Family Law
- Richard B. Fennell – Business Litigation
- Gary S. Hemric – General Litigation
- J. Alex Heroy – General Litigation (Rising Star)
- Edward T. Hinson, Jr. – General Litigation
- Christopher T. Hood – Construction Litigation (Rising Star)
- Gena Graham Morris – Family Law
- Preston O. Odom, III – Appellate
- Adam L. Ross – Business Litigation
Super Lawyers is an independent lawyer ranking service that selects attorneys using a rigorous, multi-phase rating process. Through peer nominations, evaluations and third-party research, exceptional attorneys are selected within each state and account for less than 5 percent of the total attorneys in each state. Rising Stars are selected by peer nominations of attorneys who are 40 years old or younger, or have 10 years or less of legal experience, and account for no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state.