13 JMD Attorneys Named Super Lawyers for 2018
James, McElroy & Diehl, P.A. (JMD) is pleased to announce that 13 of the firm’s attorneys were recognized in North Carolina Super Lawyers magazine in 2018 for their high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Two of those attorneys were recognized as Rising Stars.
The JMD attorneys honored as 2018 North Carolina Super Lawyers were:
- J. Mitchell Aberman – Business/Corporate
- Jon P. Carroll – Business Litigation (Rising Star)
- Jonathan D. Feit – Family Law
- Richard B. Fennell – Business Litigation
- Gary S. Hemric – General Litigation
- Edward T. Hinson, Jr. – General Litigation
- Katie Holliday – Family Law
- Christopher T. Hood – General Litigation (Rising Star)
- David Meade Kern – Family Law
- L. Bree Laughrun – Family Law (Rising Star)
- Gena Graham Morris – Family Law
- Preston O. Odom, III – Appellate
- Adam L. Ross – Business Litigation
To learn more about these and our other attorneys, please click here.
Super Lawyers is an independent lawyer ranking service that selects attorneys using a rigorous, multi-phase rating process. Through peer nominations, evaluations and third-party research, exceptional attorneys are selected within each state. Rising Stars are selected by peer nominations of attorneys who are 40 years old or younger, or have 10 years or less of legal experience.
Managed by Thomson Reuters, North Carolina Super Lawyers is included as part of Law & Politics, a special section in Charlotte Magazine and lists the top five percent of attorneys in North Carolina. The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state. For more on Super Lawyers and the methodology used in their ranking system, please visit: https://www.superlawyers.com.