Alexandria L. Mullane
Alexandria Mullane arrived at James, McElroy & Diehl in 2023 with over twelve years of experience in general civil litigation, criminal defense, and appellate practice.
After graduating from Trinity College in Hartford, CT with a B.A. in Political Science, Alex attended Suffolk University Law School in Boston, where she concentrated in civil litigation. Since that time, she has worked with several international firms, fiercely representing both corporate and individual clients in a wide array of matters, including complex business litigation and government investigations. Her experience includes both civil and criminal trials, as well as oral arguments before various appeals courts. Alex’s genuine devotion to her clients manifests in a creative, tenacious, and if necessary, aggressive approach to complicated situations. When she is not in the courtroom, Alex enjoys travelling anywhere and everywhere, trying new restaurants, tending to her garden, and golfing.
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, Boston, MA (2007)
- B.A. Trinity College, Hartford, CT (2002)
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of North Carolina
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States Appeals Court for the First Circuit
- Mecklenburg County Bar, Civil Litigation Section
- Mecklenburg County Bar, Criminal Justice Section
- North Carolina Bar Association