Michael J. Vitale, III
A New York native, Mike Vitale received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Economics from High Point University.
Mike earned his Juris Doctor from Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, where he received the Dean’s Excellence Scholarship. Throughout his time in law school, Mike competed in six trial team competitions and served his fellow students as Defense Counsel for the Honor Court. Mike’s most cherished law school memory comes in the form of receiving his Best Advocate Spurs alongside winning the South Texas Mock Trial Challenge.
Mike joins James, McElroy & Diehl as a family law attorney, and is eager to expand his practice throughout North Carolina.
- J.D., Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, 2022
- B.A., Political Science and Economics, High Point University, 2019
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina, 2022
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar
- Wake County Bar
- Guardian ad Litem, District 10
- Member of the Order of Barristers
- Awarded by The International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Campbell Trial Team Advocate of the Year