Adam L. Horner
Adam Horner is a civil litigator, who focuses on professional liability, construction, land use and development, general business disputes, and catastrophic injury claims.
Adam represents individuals, design professionals, bankers, corporate officers and directors, contractors, developers, and other companies in litigation and arbitration. Mr. Horner is licensed in both North and South Carolina.
Recent representative work includes:
- Representation of directors, officers, and shareholders in multiple direct, derivative, and dissolution actions for large closely held companies
- Representation of architects and engineers in design and/or licensing disputes as well as fee collection actions
- Representation of developers and contractors in various disputes
- Representation of investment bankers and other professionals in professional liability and fiduciary duty claims
- Representation of home and land owners in disputes with developers, contractors, and governmental entities
- Representation of individuals and estates in wrongful death and catastrophic injury cases
- Frequently gives seminars to construction professionals throughout North Carolina.
- J.D., Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law at Campbell University, 2004, Campbell Law Review, notes and comments editor, Order of Barristers
- B.A., History, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2001
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina State Bar
- South Carolina State Bar
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Super Lawyers
- Business North Carolina Legal Elite