Angelika N. Ballas
Angelika Ballas, a Charlotte, North Carolina native, focuses her practice on commercial real estate transactions, business, and corporate law.
Angelika earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Finance and Real Estate from the University of South Carolina, and she received her Juris Doctor from Campbell University. Angelika also earned her Masters in Business Administration concurrently while in law school with Campbell University. Angelika clerked for James, McElroy & Diehl during the summer of 2021, and then joined the firm as an associate after graduating from law school.
Angelika is an active member of her church and community at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Cathedral. Outside of her legal work, Angelika enjoys traveling, spending time with her family and friends at home and at the beach, and exploring new and stapled restaurants.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Campbell University—Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, 2022; Law Review, comment editor
- M.B.A., magna cum laude, Campbell University—Lundy-Fetterman School of Business, 2022
- B.S., cum laude, Finance and Real Estate, University of South Carolina—Darla Moore School of Business, 2019
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina State Bar, 2022
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- National Hellenic Society
- Evrytanian Association of America “Velouchi”