William G. Lamb, III
Raised in Charlotte, North Carolina, Billy Lamb joined James, McElroy & Diehl in 2017, and focuses his practice in the areas of business and corporate law.
Billy is a magna cum laude graduate of University of North Carolina Wilmington, where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Public and International Affairs with a minor in International Relations. He earned his Juris Doctor from the University of North Carolina School of Law.
While in law school, Billy was a member of the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program. He clerked for James, McElroy & Diehl during the summer of 2015, and then joined the firm as an associate after graduating from law school.
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law, 2016
- B.A., Public and International Affairs, magna cum laude, University of North Carolina at Wilmington, 2011
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Carolina Gold Optimist Club Treasurer (2016-Present)
- Cabarrus Country Club, Men’s Golf Association