Christopher T. Hood
Since joining James, McElroy & Diehl, Chris Hood focuses his practice on civil litigation and appeals. Chris has represented a variety of corporate entities and individuals litigating before both trial and appellate state courts. He also has previous experience in litigation and appeals in family law matters.
Chris earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy from Wake Forest University, and earned his Juris Doctor from Campbell University’s Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law.
- J.D., Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law at Campbell University, 2010
- B.A., Philosophy, Wake Forest University, 2007
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina State Bar
- United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court, Western District of North Carolina
- United States District Court, Middle District of North Carolina
- United States District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division, Membership Chair, 2011-2015)
- North Carolina Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in Construction Litigation, 2018-2019
- Business North Carolina Legal Elite in Family Law, 2016
- North Carolina Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in Family Law, 2014-2016