H. Heath Alexander
Heath Alexander joined James, McElroy & Diehl in 2010. He is a strategic legal advisor who represents clients in deals and negotiations related to structuring joint ventures, partnership agreements and limited liability company transactions. Experienced in all aspects of business transactions, Heath has represented acquirers and acquires in corporate mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations. His practice also covers a wide range of financing transactions, including: asset-based borrowing, mezzanine and subordinated debt financing, private offerings of equity and debt securities, and venture capital transactions.
Heath is a frequent speaker and writer on business taxation and finance topics.
- J.D., with honors; Order of Coif; Herbert Worth Jackson Scholar, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1979
- B.S., Phi Beta Kappa, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1976
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina State Bar
- South Carolina State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar – Young Lawyers Division, past President
- South Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association – Taxation Section, Executive Council; Business Law Section, Executive Council
- Named 2010 Business North Carolina “Legal Elite” – Business