Haley E. White
Haley White focuses her practice on family law, including issues related to divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, equitable distribution, and domestic violence. Regularly handling challenging family law matters that have a lasting and significant impact, Haley guides clients in taking the best possible route for themselves and their families.
Haley graduated magna cum laude from Louisiana State University in Shreveport, with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. She received her Juris Doctor from Washington & Lee University. While in law school, Haley was on the Editorial Board for the Washington & Lee Journal of Civil Rights and Social Justice and published an article, “Centralized Prosecution: Cross-Designated Prosecutors and an Unconstitutional Concentration of Power,” 21 WASH. & LEE J. CIV. RTS. & SOC. JUST. 521 (2015). Haley also received the award for Best Brief in the John W. Davis Moot Court Competition.
During her final year in law school, Haley worked as an extern at the Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney in Roanoke, Virginia.
- J.D., Washington & Lee University School of Law
- B.A., magna cum laude, Political Science, Louisiana State University, Shreveport
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina State Bar
- Humane Society of Charlotte, Young Affiliated Professionals
- Good Friends Charlotte
- Mecklenburg County Bar Leadership Institute Participant, 2020
- Latest Update: JMD and COVID-19
- Custody and Visitation Recommendations During COVID-19
- Family Law Attorney Haley White Chosen for Mecklenburg Bar Leadership Institute
- Family Law Attorney Haley White Attends Specialized Custody Conference
- JMD and Family Law Attorney Haley White to Sponsor Open Streets 704 in Wilmore