J. Elizabeth Vaughan-Jones
Jaqueline Elizabeth “Izzy” Vaughan-Jones joined James, McElroy & Diehl, P.A. in 2022. Izzy focuses her practice on family law, including issues related to divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, equitable distribution and domestic violence.
Izzy is a “Double Heel,” having earned a bachelor’s degree in journalism and mass communications and a law degree from the University of North Carolina. While in law school, Izzy actively contributed to the school’s pro bono program and clerked for the North Carolina Court of Appeals. After law school, Izzy worked in the Office of the General Counsel at the North Carolina Office of the State Auditor. Prior to joining James, McElroy & Diehl, P.A., Izzy practiced family law in Charlotte.
Outside of work, Izzy enjoys spending time with her friends, family and goldendoodle.
- J.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2019
- B.A., Journalism and Mass Communications, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2016
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina State Bar
- Young Lawyer’s Division of the Mecklenburg Bar
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association