John R. Brickley
A native of Minnesota, John Brickley received a Bachelor of Arts degree in both philosophy and Latin from the University of Wisconsin – Madison.
John earned his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from the University of South Carolina, where he received a merit scholarship. In law school, he was a member of the South Carolina Law Review and served as the Student Works Editor. John was a member of the Order of the Coif and the Order of the Wig and Robe. He also placed second in a bodybuilding competition while in law school.
John clerked for James, McElroy & Diehl during the summer of 2009, and then joined the firm as an associate after graduating from law school.
- J.D., cum laude, University of South Carolina School of Law, 2010
- B.A., Philosophy and Latin, University of Wisconsin – Madison, 2004
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina State Bar
- United States District Court, Western District of North Carolina
- Mecklenburg County Bar, Civil Litigation Section Vice-Chair
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Leadership Institute, 2015
- Best Lawyers in America© in Construction Law, 2021-2022