John W. Beddow
John has practiced transactional law in Charlotte since 1977, and is particularly involved with clients engaged in real estate development, both residential and commercial.
An ardent outdoorsman, John brings a similar energy, dedication and determination to his work.
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law, 1977
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1974
Bar & Court Admissions
- North Carolina State Bar
- United States District Court, Western District of North Carolina
- United States Tax Court
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in America© in Real Estate Law, 2021-2022