Best Lawyers in America® 2011 Include Seven from James, McElroy & Diehl
James, McElroy & Diehl, P.A., is proud to announce that seven of its attorneys have been named to the 2011 edition of Best Lawyers in America®, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
The James, McElroy & Diehl attorneys named to the list and the areas in which they have been recognized are as follows:
- William Diehl: Commercial Litigation and Family Law
- Richard Fennell: Commercial Litigation
- Gary Hemric: Bet The Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Medical Malpractice Law, Personal Injury Litigation and Professional Malpractice Law
- Edward Hinson: Bet The Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation and Criminal Defense
- Katherine Holliday: Family Law
- Russell Kornegay III: Family Law
- Charles M. Viser: DUI/DWI Defense
In addition to making the 2011 list, Bill Diehl has been named a Best Lawyer in America® every year since 1991. This is the first year Richard Fennell has been recognized.
First published in 1983, Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive annual peer-review survey. For the new U.S. edition, more than 24,126 leading attorneys cast more than 2.8 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in the same and related specialties.
Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, thus inclusion in the Best Lawyers listing is considered the highest honor. For 26 years, the Best Lawyers listing has served as the most unbiased resource for the media and the public, and as the most reliable source of legal referrals anywhere.