Business Transactions: Corporate, Partnership, Limited Liability Company
James, McElroy & Diehl provides advice and representation to corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and other business entities in virtually every area of transactional work, including restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buy-outs, leveraged lease transactions, spin-offs, redemptions, recapitalization, licensing agreements, and joint ventures.
Our representation varies from client-specific assignments to working as general counsel for a large and diverse group of public and private companies.
We represent businesses for the duration of their life, from start-up to dissolution, including:
- Business planning and formation
- Shareholder, partnership, LLC and other business entity agreements
- Private placement offerings
- Sale, purchase and leasing of business entity assets
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial real estate leases
- Contract negotiation and preparation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Employment and independent contractor agreements
- Shareholder, partner and other business entity disputes
- Business entity restructuring
- Business entity dissolutions