Seven JMD Attorneys Named "Legal Elite” 2011
Seven James, McElroy & Diehl, P.A., attorneys have been named to Business North Carolina’s “Legal Elite” 2011, the foremost listing of the state’s top lawyers in business-related categories.
To determine the winners, Business North Carolina mails ballots to every active member of the North Carolina State Bar requesting their nominations for the best lawyers in 14 practice specialties. Of the 20,000 attorneys in North Carolina, less than 3% were elected Elite this year.
The James, McElroy & Diehl attorneys named to the 2011 list and the areas in which they have been recognized are as follows:
- Mary Kay Baynard: Tax/Estate Planning
- Justin Bice: Employment Law, Young Guns
- William Diehl: Family Law
- Richard Fennell: Antitrust
- Edward Hinson: Criminal, Litigation
- Irene King: Young Guns
- Amy Simpson Fiorenza: Family Law